SELECTING A FORKLIFT
Buying a forklift can be a substantial investment decision for your business, and having the correct equipment for your specific application is important. Efficiency and safety should not be compromised through poor specification or budgetary constraints.
There are a number of things to consider prior to purchasing a new or secondhand forklifts:
- Capacity – the size and weight of your loads.
- Lift Height – the height of your lifts.
- Operating Environment – the surface, conditions and location of your lifts.
- Fuel – the cheapest, safest and most viable source for your application.
- Aisle Width – the room you have to maneuver
your forklift in.
- Usage – typical operating hours.
- Attachments – the right equipment for the job.
- Mast Height – Is there specific clearance